07-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #4
UKMS
Lieutenant
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhoXS View Post
I took delivery of my 2011 CPO this weekend and now working through having a good working knowedge of the iDrive system. There are two things I cannot figure out.

1. - I want to save a particular destination (my home) into one of the memory buttons so when it is pushed the Nav system sets itself up to take me home. It was no problem programming the address book into a button but I have been unable to program a specific destination. Can this be done and if so how?

2. - Page 137 of the manual has a section called "Gas station recommendation". By pushing "1 'Navigation', 2 'Route information', and 3 'Recommended refuel', the remaining range is calculated and gas stations along the route are displayed.". I do not see "Route Information" after pressing "Navigation". What am I missing as the manual certainly cannot be wrong.
You can save any previous destination to a button (use your home address as a destination first) ....... go to your previous destinations list ..... highlight the one you want to save ... then press and hold the memory button you want to save it to for a few seconds ..... the system will be bleep ..... thats it saved

Unfortunately cant help you with the gas station thing as I dont seem to have that function on mine (a UK MY14)

MS