Bmwlvr60
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 28i

Garage List
2014 BMW 528ix  [0.00]
2013 BMX X3 28i  [0.00]
My Acura has one of the better navigation systems on the planet. Whenever I'm driving on a highway to another highway the navigation always directs me to exit before the correct exit and make a 3 mile loop before feeding me back on the correct highway. I mistakenly followed the directions once and realized there is some odd quirk in this route I take quite often. It doesn't matter if I set the navigation system to Direct Route, Major Highways, or any other setting it still Always makes the same mistake.

There's a restaurant we go to that the Acura's navigation sends us in a 1/4 mile figure 8 instead of directing us directly there. GPS is never perfect and I'm amazed it works as well as it does. I haven't used our new X3's NAV enough to be able to comment, but know there will be inaccuracies .

So, don't do what Michael Scott in The Office famously did and drive into a pond because he refused to listen to Dwight and steadfastly followed the cars navigation instructions and didn't use common sense.
Appreciate 0