View Single Post
      05-07-2013, 10:43 AM   #3
JLed79
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Fast, very very fast...

I am aware of the warranty from the manufacturer. The problem I have is BMWs unwillingness to deal with the warranty from the manufacturer or even dealing with the manufacturer at all to even verify with them that the tire is shot! They would get paid for their tires by the Goodyear anyway so they get their money regardless. So why is proper customer service being thrown away for no benefit? That's what I don't get. At the end of the day they will be paid for their tires, their only choice is to end up with a happy or unhappy customer. Just seems pretty dumb to me when the only impact they will see is negative by pissing off customers. In this instance it makes even less sense. Goodyear is being outstanding here. They are willing to completely pay for a whole new set of tires that they don't even make just because they can't get one tire here. This dealership would also benefit from that because I don't think new sets of Pirellis are flying off their walls. It would definitely behoove them to take care of this, but instead they leave me, the customer, stuck in the middle with a car I can't drive and no replacement tire available anywhere. I'm so fed up with it.

Last edited by JLed79; 05-07-2013 at 10:54 AM..
Appreciate 0