View Single Post
      04-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #22
larry0717X3
Canada
Rep
Drives: Jetta soon to be X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by colton_matthias View Post
OOOO, i actually really like the white but my wife hates white cars.... so had to go with carbon black metallic even though i think $800 for paint job is not worth it.... personally would rather spend it on actual options instead.

Anyhow, I live in Toronto, Ontario. I got $3000 discount of MSRP because I sort of know how to negotiate on cars (car cost canada is a great way to start). How much did you get off? I am getting the car in end of May as my current lease on Infiniti G35x is ending on June 1. When are you getting yours? What options did you get with it???
You know your way to get discounts!! 3k is a lot. Good for you. I thought I had pretty good deal already, but I only got half of the your discount 1500...><!. I compared three different stealnships in Vancouver before i paid my deposit. Anyway, I have already ordered the car, so there is no going back. lol
However, I am also very excited to get my car, and they told me the car would arrived between april 25th~May 15th. The package I order are the "Technology Package" , " Premium Package", " M-Sport Package" and the selective rear and side camera. I order the Nevada red leather seat, and the brushed aluminum trim.

It's just too bad that they have cancel the sport suspension and damper control in the M-package.

I think the black one will look very sexy too!! = ) It's an X3! How much bad can it be, right ?! i hope we both can get our car sooner so that we can enjoy driving it in this great spring.

Cheers,
Appreciate 0