View Single Post
      07-09-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
JBG
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012X3 35i, 2018 X3 30i

New 35i - Two weeks in

I've had my X3 35i, SP/Oyster/Fineline Wave, for about two weeks after a thankfully brief 4-week wait. Since these forums are particularly helpful when sharing/solving problems, I'm happy to say mine is glitch-free and feels and sounds so much better than I had anticipated. The sports seats are the most comfortable I've had - the thigh support solving comfort issues with a 6'3" frame. The learning curve for me was steep, since my three previous BMW's were pre-iDrive and very straightforward in approach. But it was a fast learn, surprisingly - very intuitive. Am loving the Apps; I've never had such completely iPhone connectivity. But it's somewhat irritating that you'd have to have an iPhone AND a Blackberry to squeeze all the tech out.

I was moving from an EX35, which I loved, but it had a backseat such that small animals would complain about legroom. Now, I'm looking for excuses to cart people around and go on insignificant errands. Guess that's "Joy"!?

Very pedestrian pics below in an aesthetically-challenged parking lot, but felt I had to document myself here as I hope to be as helpful as many here have been for me. Happy driving to all!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0