12-08-2011, 06:29 PM   #64
married w/X3
1st time BMW owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Space Grey X3 28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
@married w/3 sorry... my car is still at the dealership since it broke down... The manager called me yesterday, and they had a hard time diagnosing my car until they found something ( He told me about JBE, i really didn't get what he said, and I don't know what he's talking about) so we are still waiting... We don't really have a choice right now but to wait for them to fix it... I'm just hoping that they are gonna replace our car, but I guess it's impossible until it will be considered a lemon car (according to NY law, if it broke down 4x with the same problem) The manager said they still gonna observe the car for a few days, until they are confident that they found the problem and fix it. So we are really worried that the value of the car will be affected and that it will not be as reliable as a brand new car...As of the moment, I don't know if we can complain, they gave us the loaner car to use which is a COUPE 328i. But I guess, we are not paying for the loaner car so hope it will be fix asap...I'll update you guys when they'll give us our car back and give us the real diagnosis of it...
Looking on the bright side, you are no longer dealing with "you left your iPod on" nonsense. They are troubleshooting a real problem. Once that problem is solved, it's no reason your X3 won't be as good as any other. Keep us posted.
Appreciate 0