View Single Post
      12-31-2014, 12:02 PM   #1
araje
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, Audi

White Horse - Alpine White X3 2.0d Xline

Guys ! .. Here it is - we bought a X3 2.0D Xdrive Xline edition - Alpine White. Well, in India the story is slightly different - we don’t get to tailor make our BMWs but just have to go with the trims that have been set for each model. Here, the LCI version doesn’t come in 3.0D yet and Xline is the top line edition available.

A couple of features -
1. Performance control
2. EDC
3. Drive experience control with EcoPro
4. BMW Live - though I haven’t been able to get this working. I have 6AL and 6NS and can only update services via phone’s hotspot but shows a blank page for BMW live while the rocker graphic stops rotating(loading)
5. Xenons with LED fogs. Adaptive LEDS option not available for X3, only available for X5
6. Extended storage package
7. 18in RFTs 245/50/R18 - Y design (pictures below)
8. Hifi speaker system 7channels, 9speakers.
BMW secure package.

So far, I haven’t been able to turn off Residual Heat function and I see those 3-4 up arrows next to temperature indicator on both sides. I live in a hot country and tried hard to turn off residual heat function but those wriggly arrows dont go away. I have a feeling that my efficiency of AC may be reduced since its on but not sure - if anyone can confirm that will really be helpful.

The other one is BMW live with just opens with blank page even though i connects via bluetooth hotspot of my iPhone. Not sure where it is going wrong.

But apart from these, everything in the car is amazing - drive is good, the sport+ mode and sport modes are awesome. During traffic, eco-pro helps but I am still deciding my mind about the start-stop.
I also got the CQuartz finest coating done on the car to lock in the glossiness.

Some pictures below.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0