02-24-2011, 08:02 PM   #68
huxtea2
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus99 View Post
Beautiful ride, as everyone's said! I've got the exact same colour combo on my E93...

A few questions:

1 - X line delete, I assume it was just for esthetics reasons you got rid of it? Is it really a $1000 to delete it??? It comes part of the Premium package on the X35.

The one reason I was considering deleting it is if I wanted to add a hitch later on, you'd have to cut out the rear lower valence, which I'm guessing would be this satin plastic.

2 - Which colour wood is that? Wave brown? Looks nice. I'm thinking of getting that instead of aluminum.

3 - Sport package - Did you ride in a non sport package X3? Curious how the regular seats compare to the sport ones. The regular ones seemed to have decent side support...

4 - Do you mind sharing what discount, if any, you got from MSRP, and if you had a trade, and how happy you were with the $ they gave you for it? Just wondering if they gave you a great trade, with nothing off MSRP, for example.
I'm also curious re: above questions. I'm driving for two hours tomorrow to meet with BMW dealer to have them appraise my 2002 Honda Civic SiR hatch.

I'll be getting M-Sport package which deletes X-line. The sales guy said he would investigate a slight discount because the X-line cost would no longer apply. (I may try to get him to throw in Head Up display for free).

I'm considering Carbon Black with the wave brown and black leather.

Same question re: sport seat vs. regular. I've been told the Canadian M-sports don't have the leather/cloth seats that the US M-sports have. Curious what I'm getting!

Getting excited. Expect to order tomorrow.
Appreciate 0