Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFroze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by haldol View Post
You need the User Name AND Password of your BMW Assist account.
Your car dealer have those info.

Thanks for Pandora hint.

Actually, I just realized what they mean by username and pass. I had it already. It works for me as well. When you log in, it recognizes the car model and the colour... beep, beep.

Sorry guys, but this is just a simple love for the techie world. I may not use this app that much, but like to experience the latest possibilities and have pleasure figuring how to set it up. If you are that much of a purist and you think that you do not need anyone to read your telegrams maybe you could of been walking instead of getting X3. I personally love to see devices to communicate in new ways and me to be part of these changes.
(Another 5 mins lost to this buggy app!!!)

PLUS 1!!!

BMW Remote is awesome and one of my favourite features, particularly find my car and remote locking for peace of mind when you have that did I leave the car unlocked seed of doubt.

Features like this make a big difference and are just cool feel good features. That's why I wanted 6NR too. Maybe next time

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0