United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 X28i ; M235i xdrive Convert

Garage List
[QUOTE=e92miami;8389633]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKL View Post
all the wheels look really bad IMHO.

Agreed, the Q5 and GLK have normal sized wheels why does BMW insist on these tiny little wheel tire combos.
With the wheel combo BMW have to go smaller with the run flats tires , it will have to hard of a ride , like in my 328 coupe with the BBS 18 in , had to change two tires and a wheel , as long as BMW use the run flats the size cant get up there , but they can work on how the wheels look , thank God the wheels I am getting are the 28i wheels , they are not that bad , on the X5 and X6 the wheels are nice , I would liked 5 spoke 19 in with 255/50/19 tire , between all the trucks I like the BMW , I also believe in person its nicer then in Pictures , many people like the Audi Q5 I test two of them and the brakes did not feel right , also I did not like the engine 3.2 was not BMW in line 6 , my dad has the MB and for him its nice , and that other truck , it does not drive like a German car , not that I dont like it ,my cousin owes one and loves it , it does not have that German feel to it , that I like .

Last edited by mike185; 11-24-2010 at 12:38 PM.. Reason: spell word wrong
Appreciate 0