View Single Post
      12-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #12
lbjgh
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 AW X3 M-Sport

3M stoneguard is the only thing I'd consider too... it saves a pile of damage and makes bug clean-up a snap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy yen View Post
Perseption is always that there will be TONS of money to be made in the business office and that everything has no value.

Perception is wrong, its not a lot of $$ $ compared to car sales. True, there is some money to be made... but that's how a business operates. If there was no value, people wouldn't buy correct? At the end of the day, its all OPTIONAL and whether you need it or not.

Tire and Rim warranty - on Run Flats/and low profile tires is must have depending on the costs. Run flats typically have to be replaced once there is a puncture due to the sidewalls bearing all the weight of the vehicle in even of no pressure. Over 5 years 2 to 3 replacements is usual with run flats.

Extended Warranty - must have if you plan on keeping it past original manufacture's warranty. Cost of parts/labour going up AND good private resale. MUCH easier to sell a BMW with warranty than a BMW without warranty.

3M Stonegaurd - Worth every little penny. protects from stone chips. Need I say more?

Like I said they will make some money, but like anything you buy out there whether it be a TV, Car, Clothes, there will be some profit made. Profit is what drives are economy whether you like it or not. Biggest thing is paying a FAIR price.
Appreciate 0