View Single Post
      09-17-2012, 09:07 PM   #9
tango131
Private
Rep
Drives: Boxster S; 2013 X3 28i

The paint sucks in our cars. It's all becuse of the environmentally friendly paint process.

I washed our car 2 weeks after picking up from the PCD in SC, where the car is detailed and wax applied before delivery, and the paint already had contaminants on it. No swirls as it had not been washed since. I gave the car a ful detail..clay, polish, seal... And she's looking great.

A a public service advisory I strongly encourage all to SEAL the paint on their cars with their favorite polymer paint sealant. Ths will prevent most enviro contaminants to get enbedded in the paint. After application, washing the car is easy....most dirt comes off just with a pressure washer. Protection lasts up to 6 months. I use klasse all in one, followed by the klasse sealant glaze and works great for me. Do it at least 3 times a year (before winter, after winter, summer). I have used it for years in all my cars and keeps them looking new. Other great sealants are pinnacle, Wolfgang, zaino, etc.

Sent from iPad.

2010 Porsche Boxster S (Mine)
Appreciate 0