View Single Post
      04-30-2014, 08:11 PM   #339
RaisinCain27
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW FINALLY! View Post
Hi there. You can get the entire cold weather package. Just looked again to verify my order. Yup, it has heated front and rear seats, heated steering wheel and retractable headlight washers. By getting the entire cold weather package however you can not get the driver assistance plus package on the M-Sport. Something about the M steering wheel etc. While trying the build it my client adviser was not able to. It wont let you do it. You can get the driver assistance package (which I got as well) just not the PLUS. There are a few things you cant get with M-sport which I find odd and somewhat frustrating.

I changed from mocha leather because after seeing it in person, although I liked it quite a bit, I decided I didn't like it with the Melbourne red. I also thought the black leather with the Melbourne red would give the car a more sportier look. I do need to edit my post because after talking to my client adviser today I found out that the black leather with the gray contrast
stitching and the X on the headrests only comes with the Xline. So my car with the M-Sport will just be black leather and no stitching. Hope this helps. What are you considering?
I'm pretty much ready to go with an M Sport, Carbon Black, Mocha interior with burl walnut trim. Every package (plus upgraded sound system) except, as you say, drivers assistance plus.

Glad you can get the full cold weather package. I thought it was silly you could in 2014 but not in 2015 with the M Sport. I'll have to make sure my dealer knows that when it is time to order.

Got a great price, about $500 over invoice.

I'm going to look at a 2015 on another dealer's lot on Saturday, and also hope to see some color combos and trims there to finalize my decision on those. Then, hope to place the order next weekend.
Appreciate 0