04-30-2014, 08:02 PM   #337
BMW FINALLY!
Ultimate Driving Machine!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaisinCain27 View Post
I was told by a client advisor and have seen it in the order guide that the Cold Weather Package is not available with the 2015 M Sport. You can order the heated front seats as a separate option but not the full package. That would seem to be false based on your actual experience.

May I ask why you swapped out the mocha seats? I was torn between those and the black. I was also unaware you could get the black with grey accent stitching on the M Sport. That may change my mind too.
Hi there. You can get the entire cold weather package. Just looked again to verify my order. Yup, it has heated front and rear seats, heated steering wheel and retractable headlight washers. By getting the entire cold weather package however you can not get the driver assistance plus package on the M-Sport. Something about the M steering wheel etc. While trying the build it my client adviser was not able to. It wont let you do it. You can get the driver assistance package (which I got as well) just not the PLUS. There are a few things you cant get with M-sport which I find odd and somewhat frustrating.

I changed from mocha leather because after seeing it in person, although I liked it quite a bit, I decided I didn't like it with the Melbourne red. I also thought the black leather with the Melbourne red would give the car a more sportier look. I do need to edit my post because after talking to my client adviser today I found out that the black leather with the gray contrast
stitching and the X on the headrests only comes with the Xline. So my car with the M-Sport will just be black leather and no stitching. Hope this helps. What are you considering?
Appreciate 0