04-30-2014, 07:21 PM   #336
RaisinCain27
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW FINALLY! View Post
UPDATE!
Thanks to you very knowledgeable people I just got off the phone with my Client Adviser/Salesman and changed/updated my 2015 X3 order. The changes have *change* next to them. I got a really good DEAL! WOW! I really lucked out and could not say no to the changes and upgrades with the deal they offered me! Reading posts from some of you helped make my decisions. So THANKS! Would love to know what you all think of my updated/new order. He says it should go into production two weeks from today and should arrive early June

I now have on order:

2015 X3 xDrive 35i *CHANGED FROM 28i*
Melbourne Red Metallic
Black Nevada Leather w/ Gray Contrast Stitching *CHANGED FROM MOCHA WITH ORANGE CONTRAST STITCHING*
Fineline Anthracite Trim w/ Chrome Accent

M Sport Package
Cold Weather Package
Driver Assistance Package
Dynamic Handling Package *CHANGE, ADDED THIS*
Lighting Package w/ Adaptive Full LED Lights and Automatic High Beams
Premium Package
Technology Package (super excited about the Heads Up Display)
Rear Manual Side Window Shades
Harmon Kardon Surround Sound System
Parking Assistant (Super Excited about this too)

Only package I did not get is the "Driver Assistance Plus" package because getting that package takes off the heated steering wheel and (one other thing I cant remember) due to the M Sport Steering wheel for some reason etc. Since I live in Minneapolis I'd get more benefit from the heated steering wheel think
I was told by a client advisor and have seen it in the order guide that the Cold Weather Package is not available with the 2015 M Sport. You can order the heated front seats as a separate option but not the full package. That would seem to be false based on your actual experience.

May I ask why you swapped out the mocha seats? I was torn between those and the black. I was also unaware you could get the black with grey accent stitching on the M Sport. That may change my mind too.
Appreciate 0