Thread: It arrived!
View Single Post
      10-10-2011, 06:27 AM   #43
Jonas12
Rep
Drives: Audi A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukat View Post
I drove 30 miles home from the dealer. Haven't been out since as I'm still applying sealant.

I hit 80 and didn't hear any excess wind noise, so either my seals are installed correctly or they made a change to the design.

The DHP makes a huge difference in steering and suspension. My drive home was a straight road so I haven't gotten to trying it on rough road or turns, but still feel a big difference in the settings. Glad I got it.

If I can't figure out what's causing the clicking noise in the back seat I'll take it back on Monday. It was driving me nuts.

I'll try to get photos posted tomorrow. My compact flash reader broke so I need to find a way to get pictures off the camera.

I'm very happy with the 19" 309's. I was worried for the longest time that they'd be too rough, but they're not and they look much better in person.

Question for Lotus or any other car guru's. My doors, especially the rear ones that a lot of force to shut. Is there an easy way I can adjust that or do I have to take it to the dealer?

Dukat, 80 mph to me was the limit where the wind noise wasn't interfering yet. If you get a chance please try getting it to 90-100, that's where my test car switched to a cdifferent mode noise-wise.
Appreciate 0