LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaamike View Post
How irritated am I?
Missed out on the $500 difference event voucher. By the time we found out about it, there were no more places available.
Our X3 finished production on Jun.22 and should be at dealer early next week.
Can only get a place at this new event in mid July which seems to indicate that I will also miss out on the $1,000 promotion (vehicle delivery occurring before attending the event).
Really do not want to hold off on taking delivery of our X3 until after the event, if that is even an option.
Anyone else in the same position?
Anyone got a voucher already and not planning on using it, assuming it can be transferred?
I hear ya.... unfortunately, events like this are designed to bring in non-relationship customers and drive sales of inventory. People who custom order and spend weeks or more pre-building and planning their order are not the targeted demographic here. They are looking for the folks out car shopping or driving by and see all the pretty balloons.

I was quite agitated about the X3 drive event, but had gotten over it.. until you just reminded me of it and re-opened that festering wound... now I have to back to therapy. Thanks.

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0