View Single Post
      10-22-2010, 05:36 PM   #14
Mako
(Sold) '00 M Roadster '06 M Coupe '16 M3 '20 X3MC
Rep
Drives: '23 M3 comp

just a little high

well the way I would get this equipped it would be $54,800, almost all the bells and whistles. Problem is that I was hoping it would be that price with the M Sport package, which I am guessing will be at least $2,000 more than the sport activity package, making it around $57,000 for me, might as well just get an X5 for that price and take out a few options!

I think 2012 models will be the ones to get though, M Sport package and start/stop engine hopefully (gives a little better MPG).

I am a little dissapointed at the color choices and interior, they were making this HUGE deal about the customization part of it. Really? Vermillion Red is a special color only for custom orders, hahaha. I thought they would have new colors like the individual program has or an orange or choice of nappa leather! now that would be unique, what a joke.

And to finish off my thoughts on pricing, I am guessing if they come out with a X3M it will cost the same as a M3 coupe when loaded unless they are planning on a 1M engine upgrade to 340 horsepower and not using the next gen M3 engine... but I am not sure how many of us would pay $65K for a loaded X3M with only 340 horsepower...
Appreciate 0