View Single Post
      09-01-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
dd123
Rep
Drives: X3 28I

Help..Just bought a new X3 on Saturday and it is going back to the shop for the secon

Just bought a new X3 Saturday. Sunday it would not unlock and had to use key. Then alarm goes off and stops when you start the car. Then it blows hot air and shows windshield wiper failure. Then after shutting off car windshield wipers remain on for 10 min. WOW.. My first BMW. Drove it to BMW sales rep pushed a button and problems went away. Took it home same problem above 4 times. Took it to be repaired and they said they replaced the modular and all was well on Wednesday. Today is Thursday and I could not get in my car and same problems as above with same message. Kinda scarred I got a lemon and I'm taking it in tomorrow. The new car experience should not feel like this. I have been back twice and tomorrow will be 3 times. I can not lock my doors now. Any feedback would be appreciated. I'm curious if they even replaced anything because it was working when I dropped it off. Now I loved this X3 the 3 days i had it. This is my first BMW and I hope this problem goes away.

Last edited by dd123; 09-01-2011 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: miss spell
Appreciate 0