View Single Post
      02-27-2015, 04:27 PM   #2
Manicureaddict
Rep
Drives: X3

I did not get the DHP, The car has 3 driving modes, eco-pro, comfort and a sport mode, So far we've just been using the comfort but i do have to say the sport is very peppy! I'm not quite sure how the DHP plays out, a lot of folks on here say it's a must , but me and the hubs are not missing it at all.

I didn't get the harman kardon and was worried about not getting it after my car went into build, but after having the car for a few days I am not missing anything, the basic sound system sounds great to me.

only thing I would suggest is if you are considering the x3 you might want to wait a few months when the 2016 build starts from what i've read they'll change over april/june . No one knows yet what changes will be made if any. if you do get a build you have to ask your dealer what kind of allocation they have so that you have a good idea of when the car will be built. For me it was exactly 4 weeks from when i ordered it with the dealer before I had the car. Waiting was the worst but in the end when you see your car exactly how you want it it's totally worth it.

Good luck!
Appreciate 0