sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodoros View Post
Hallo,
one question about the connected drive password..
I applied to the connecteddrive website to start the services but I was not given a username or password.do I have to wait for a letter, e-mail or do I have to do sth else?
Thanks
In the UK you get an email conf and then a text with your username. Email looks like this.

Quote:
On receipt of your BMW ConnectedDrive application form, we are writing to advise that your account has been set-up and the system will be ready for use within the next 24 hours.

A text message will be sent shortly to the mobile telephone number you provided on the application form. This contains your login details to enable you to access the BMW ConnectedDrive website www.bmwconnecteddrive.co.uk. If you do not receive the text message, you can request your password again from the website home page.

BMW ConnectedDrive is integrated with the navigation and telephone systems to offer enhanced services, from emergency SOS calls to providing general information on local amenities, all of these facilities are available at the push of a button. Further information on the services provided by BMW ConnectedDrive is available on the website.

Should you have any queries regarding BMW ConnectedDrive, please do not hesitate to call 0800 561 0555 between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday-Friday and one of our BMW ConnectedDrive Advisors will be available to help with your query.
Text followed 2 days after applying online in my case

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0