Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: In The Market For A New One

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDZEP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIEZON View Post
I've been thinking about this color with oyster interior and dark wood. I've not seen 35i in person. How does it look with 19" wheels, etc? I've seen the 28i in person and was not overly impressed by it's stature. Is there a big difference? I respect your opinion since you have an x5 sport (I come from 4.4 and 4.8i) and it has such a presence about it. Hoping the 35i w/ 20" wheels has a similar presence (like older ver 4.4s w/ 20" wheels).
I have not seen a 35i either (although I have one on order... how is that for FAITH?). My X5 M Sport has the 19" wheels, and although the 20's fill things out a bit more, I'm fine with 19's. Because the overall diameter of the wheel/tire remains the same they don't really fill out the wheel well more, just more wheel/less tire.
I agree about the presence of the X5, and I think in the right color with M Sport the new X3 will hold its own. White makes it look a bit bigger which will help - but I'm okay with its size.

In short, I've only seen the 369M wheels in photos like everyone else, but I can tell they will be very nice. The pictures are decieving, because 19" is a respectably large wheel.
I'm tempted to go on faith too! Thanks for the insights and pics! I can talk to you all day LedZep!