Want the thrill
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4M40i, retired ‘11 X3

Garage List
2022 X4M40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by juddholland View Post
Yeah. I'm in that thread. I carefully considered what was discussed to make sure I did not get anything incorrect. http://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showpo...36&postcount=8

His last statement about the 35i is what I was trying to explain, but in greater detail so nobody had any extra questions. Anybody who is confused about the car they got and the options they received, well, they're destined to be confused. There's a placebo effect of having the switches and thinking they include the damper control. I know I'm right about this. I don't mean to be indignant, but I've been following every move of this car since March 2010. I've built the car over 150 times before purchasing. The configurator was not mistake ridden when I ordered my car.
I beg to differ Juddholland. You were WRONG in that thread. You argued with me that there was not a sport switch on the 35i unless you ordered the DHP. I told you and showed you in pictures that there was. You told me my Sales associate lied and that I was wrong and it must have been a mistake. I have the 35i with the Sport Activity package and I can tell you that the steering completely changes as well when you use the sport and sport +. It becomes much tighter. You can also feel every bump in road and the shift points are higher. I'm really sick of this getting re-hashed. When I see something official from BMW, I might just believe it.
Appreciate 0