01-26-2011, 11:57 AM   #13
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
I have logic 7 HiFi Prof in my E92. I have a mate with the same car but with Individual option and one with basic set up in a non motorsport E92. The basic system is rubbish if listening to music . The logic 7 is good and the difference between it and the individual is very small. IMO, too small to justify the extra.

I am a bit of an audiophile and have spent £1ks in the past on aftermarket systems as the BMW OEM products were so poor. With the 13 speaker set up in the E92, I felt the sound quality was good enough not to warrant this.

I believe the X3 logic 7 (or whatever BMW call it today) comes with 14 speakers and assume the quality will be on par or better than in the E92.
I assume what you're calling Logic7 is the same as or equivalent to the 600W DIRAC option (professional loudspeakers) and what you're calling individual is the 200W business loudspeaker option, or am I missing something? So you're saying business loudspeaker option is enough in your opinion?

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0