TuffLittleUnit
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G26 420d MSport Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by plob View Post
Hi all
I think the main thing that your replies prompted me to do was to have a closer look at the differences between the SE and M Sport models. I guess I hadn’t realised that many of the options I’d chosen were included in the M Sport. I ran up a couple of configurator screens side by side so I could see the differences by quickly switching from one screen to the other. I have to say that I’m really quite taken by the look of the M Sport.

Initially, I hadn’t given the M Sport much brain time as the base model was so much more expensive than the SE and I didn’t want the hard suspension. I hadn't thought that I could delete this until I read DNW’s message. Listening to the discussion between sfax and DNW made me think about the body styling very closely.
All the pics of the Msport really don't do it justice and I thought I prefered the looks of the SE. Howver, someone at work's got one now (alpine white) and my SE does look a little bit dull next to it. No regrets for me because the Msport didn't come out for months after I'd ordered but if I were choosing now I'd seriously consider it, particularly as a private purchase.

I thoroughly recommend the cold weather pack - full heated seats and heated steering wheel have been a real joy and it's not even started to get "proper" cold yet.