05-24-2013, 03:27 PM   #15
Kilo 3/5
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by The X Men View Post
Congrats Kilo 3/5, 8.8% off on a X3 35i is an excellent price. Is that with or without the $1250 incentives?
Thanks X Men, That was not including incentives. They tried that trick but I knew there are dealer kickbacks (from all the great advice and data on this site) and they're still going to make money on the deal. I negotiated the price first then explained I would be leasing not financing. You can finance the USAA incentive through BMWFS or USAA or any other bank for that matter (as long as your a member of USAA) but is not applicable to a lease for the whole $1250.00 only for $500.00 on the X3. Period.
So when they explained that to me after the negotiation were through, I told them we all just wasted our time and I'm walking. Then came the $750 and $500 credits out of the sky like magic. I'm moving out of state within the next month so I really didn't care if I pissed off the CA or the FM. They either want the quota or they don't. They're not there to be my friend and vice versa. Anyhow, all worked out and now I'm just waiting.... impatiently.
Appreciate 0