03-08-2011, 12:08 PM   #7
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max3Factor View Post
Sfax: The car in white is fantastic - originally my 1st choice, but Mrs Max3 said no. She also said no to heated seats and Nav/media. Must upgrade to Mrs Max3 v2.0.
DAB worth keeping as in 5 years when I sell DAB will be commonplace. The power tailgate is a pose and again good for the Mrs. Love the sunroof but breaks the budget.
We all need a sensible Mrs Max3 when we're getting a little overexcited with the online configurator (like a kid in a candy store)!

Good point on the DAB actually. It should be standard by now on cars in this bracket. I went for DAB mostly because I listen to 5Live a lot and get annoyed with having to put up with MW.

One thing that I missed first time that is definitely worth having if you can stretch to it is the business speaker upgrade. Or it least make sure you're happy having tried an X3 without it.

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0