06-09-2012, 03:18 PM   #24
gareth3685
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2.0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by April1 View Post
Little bit confused, see the following instructions:

02) Copy "EDIABAS" folder from "\\E-sys 3.18.4\E-sys 3.18.4\EDIABAS" to "C:\EDIABAS"
03) Make sure "C:\EDIABAS\Bin\EDIABAS.INI" is set to Interface = ENET (it’s possible it has a different value, in that case just change it)
04) Copy "est" folder from "\\E-sys 3.18.4\est" to "C:\ESysData\e-sys est"
05) Copy all "psdzdata" subfolders (all 7 Folders) from "\\2_46.3 psdzdata\" to "C:\ESysData\psdzdata\"
06) Copy the contents of the "C:\ESysData\psdzdata\swe" folder into the "C:\ESysData\SWE" folder.
07) Make sure that there is a "Dist" folder in each of the Chassis (F01/F10/F25) folders etc. (e.g. "C:\ESysData\psdzdata\mainseries\F010\F010_12_03_5 11\odx\dist") (should already be set, but check anyway - if not there - create empty "Dist" folders)

what you said was the step 6. Do I need to follow step 4? Is the syntax of the folder names correct there?
Your instructions look better than the ones I had, however I don't recall doing step 4 and I don't have the folder there. I think thats the token location - you can set the correct path for it in the program anyway.

EDIT: yes just checked, no harm putting the EST there, you go into settings and set the location anyway (mine is in a completely different folder as I didn't move it from where I downloaded it).
Appreciate 0