View Single Post
      04-04-2014, 04:57 PM   #8
lbjgh
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 AW X3 M-Sport

I must be driving in a comma then... I know the literature says the car does all this fancy stuff when equipped with the dynamic dampers but I've never noticed it... but then again that might be a good thing.

This is an extract from the website 'sales pitch':

Quote:
Dynamic Damper Control

Dynamic Damper Control uses data collected by sensors throughout the BMX X3: each second, it gathers thousands of readings about the position of the steering wheel, the strength of lateral forces, wheel rotation speeds and much more. The system calculates the best possible setting for each individual wheel and continually adjusts its suspension accordingly. The BMW X3 hugs the road through tight bends and still provides a comfortable, safe ride for all occupants.

Dynamic Driving Control is an available with the optional Dynamic Comfort Package or M Sport Package.
I would still get the option as is about the only value option BMW offers on the X3.