View Single Post
      04-05-2017, 03:12 AM   #1
ina93
Isa Ali
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 2012 X3 35i

Adventures with my AW X3 35i

Apologies if there's already a thread for these kind of photos but thought you guys might like these shots of my 2012 X3 on some small adventures through my country. Hopefully I'll keep it updated over time. Maybe you guys can share some of your adventures too!

The first picture was shot in Icacos which is the southern endpoint of Trinidad. It took roughly 2.5 hours to reach there through mostly winding roads which was quite fun . The view there is breathtaking and it's such a serene place with lots of untouched nature, as you can probably see with all those palm trees in the background.

The second and third pictures were taken on a quarry in east Trinidad. I had to drive up approximately 5 miles of dirt road to reach the site; once again there were lots of winding roads and while I wasn't brave enough to fully disengage the DSC, I did have lots of fun with DTC engaged . On site there were a couple of steep climbs but it wasn't anything the X3 couldn't handle. The third picture was actually taken at the top of the site. There's lots of excavating to be done higher up so maybe I'd get to climb up there next time.

The last picture was taken at Tucker Valley in west Trinidad; it's home to an old US Military Tracking Station. This was taken while at a star gazing event. The skies were a bit too cloudy for more stars to be visible but I think I still managed a decent shot. The milky way is usually visible from this angle so maybe next year I'll get that shot for you guys

Hope you guys like and hope to see some of your adventures!
Attached Images

Crassus229.00