View Single Post
      03-06-2011, 07:52 PM   #16
flash3
Captain
Rep
Drives: X3 28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahoa View Post
Lumbar: It moves a portion of the seat fore or aft and up or down to adjust the amount of support the seat provides in the lumbar area. Given the adjustment, if you don't like it you can always adjust it to a neutral position. (Some would argue that that's the ability to adjust the seat to fit you specifically and you couldn't find "neutral" w/o lumbar support unless you were lucky enough to have the seat match you just right).

Lights: As far as I can see, the lighting package is about the door lights, foot lights, cargo area lights that are used when entering, exiting, loading. I'm not sure whether it changes any of the other lights like on the mirrors, reading lights, etc. The outside lights do illuminate footing in the door area which can be handy if you live someplace where there's variable snow and ice. Can't figure out a way to show pictures of the lights. Tried a few and they're useless. As an anecdote, my in-laws are visiting and my Mother-in-Law thinks the door lights and the footwell lights are the coolest thing . . . well, maybe after the seat heaters. She commented how nice it is to be able to see clearly the floorboard as she's getting in.
THANKS a lot for the details, I actually got a visual image of what you were referring to in your desc of the lumbar support!

Have you posted any pics of your car in the past?
Appreciate 0