View Single Post
      11-26-2011, 10:15 AM   #17
June
Rep
Drives: 2012 x3 28i

So me and my wife went to the service center this morning to pick up the car... Again when we talk to the advisor there, he keeps on arguing to me that the cause of the battery discharge was an ipod. I totally burst out there and said to them that it is impossible that an ipod could kill the battery of the car especially if we just bought that brand new a month ago.. I was suspecting that maybe the factory might have given us a defect battery or the battery that was not fully charged. And besides, I just learn from my wife, coz she was the last time who used the car, that she removed the ipod when she went to jersey during the day the car broke down. So I told them, the car should have at least charge up and that is why I asked them to diagnose the car coz I really wonder how come the battery died and it will not even start that day... I was so angry coz they will not give us the car back until we pay $209 for the diagnostic... It should be under warranty... They should give their customer that peace of mind when driving a vehicle especially if it is just a month old... and now I felt that everytime I will get off the car, I need to make sure that I unplugged the ipod for it will drained the battery... BMW should investigate this matter... we are really planning to report this... It should not be possible.... Now I went outside to get some air coz I could not handle it anymore... I asked everyone outside if the ipod could trully discharge the battery, and they are all in disbelief... but my wife who was there made a compromise with them for she badly needed the car that day... Even if I told her not to pay, she paid half of it just to get the car... I totally disagree with her coz we might never get back the money we paid for.. That's why this monday, I will fight for it to get our money back... Our sales agent said he will back us up and talked to the manager, who is off today, if we can reimburse the money we paid... But I really doubt it... If they are really concern about the customer, they should give us that money back, but if not, they are just all for the money.... and make an impression the BMW really suck.... So this monday.. we'll see what will happen...
Appreciate 0