United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 28i

Garage List
2014 BMW 528ix  [0.00]
2013 BMX X3 28i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWrules7 View Post
Well, I think it was Consumer Reports that labeled the e39 5 series "the best car ever" or words to similar effect. I had to agree with that famous article.

But, politics and favoritism can invade all aspects in life from whore houses to white houses.

We tend to elevate the credibility of a source when that source goes to great lengths to convey its neutrality.

But, in the end, we are all humans subject to the frailties thereof.

That's why it is always best to consult multiple sources and draw your own conclusions.

I mean really, there are idiots out there that still claim Android devices are better than Apple. But, it's these very losers that, in the face of irrefutable objective evidence, will still go out and buy the inferior products ---such as an Android based phone or a Microsoft Windows Computer.

These very same idiots will still swear by Android, Windows or even ASS no matter how many articles tell them how inferior these products or features are. And, these idiots are not corner cases, they actually exist in large numbers.

But, these idiots are a necessary evil because the companies that make these inferior products end up keeping people employed. So, this flaw in the Darwinian Cycle is not entirely for the worst after all.

Ps: the last part was tongue in cheek. So, don't get your panties in a twist.
Exellent analysis!
Appreciate 0