08-29-2013, 04:51 PM   #12
JSY
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X3 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonagon View Post
I suppose my priorities are different than yours. But I stand by what I said. Spending $120 per year on 320kb/s steaming/downloadable music is not a lot, and especially when there's an iDrive interface. I spend more on vinyl in a month. And it's completely legal unlike what you are doing so artists (such as myself) are getting their cut, however small it may be.
I let my MOG subscription run out when my CC expired. I liked it but now I also notice the Rhapsody app works with BMW Apps. I used to subscribe to Rhapsody - does anyone have any experience with Rhapsody and BMW Apps?

I use BMW Apps mostly for Web Radio and the iTunes app... I don't really care too much about Pandora because the playlist is lacking for the type of music I like to listen to.

Another app I would love to support on this is Slacker.

I agree with everyone about the implementation. I think the BMW OS has it's limitations. I think the fact that you can't minimize the app to do other stuff is annoying but I think that's an iOS thing. You USED to be able to do that with the previous OS version - I think iOS5.
Appreciate 0