Thread: It arrived!
View Single Post
      10-10-2011, 01:18 PM   #50
Dukat
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 X3 35i

Does anyone know how to raise the volume for the voice that talks for navigation instructions? I can barely hear it while driving.

Greg is right about the thigh support in the sports seats. I moved mine out a little and it is much more comfortable. I was surprised what a difference it made.

I applied the 3rd layer of sealant today (24 hour cute time between application). I'm contemplating a 4th coat tomorrow or going straight to Collinite Fleet Fax. Once the wax is down I can't apply any more sealant.

The reflection in the paint has quite a bit of orange peel. I wouldn't go polishing just to remove it, but would be nice if it wasn't there.

I found 1 moderate defect in the paint under the clear coat on the hood. It bothers me a little, but not enough to take it back and chance them messing something else up. There were several spec size defects in other places, but minor.

Hoping the sealant on the wheels keeps break dust from baking in & makes it easier to remove.

I'm enjoying the car more each time I drive it!

Jonas, I'll try another wind noise test as soon as I get someplace that permits me to speed up. I'll update in the next few days on it.