View Single Post
      04-22-2024, 01:29 PM   #6
RagaX3
Registered
Rep
Drives: F25 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwat View Post
I can tell you after changing from RFT's to Non-RFT's on all 4 corners I experienced a similar sensation. I brought it to two master tech's and they both said they couldn't feel what I was describing. In my research the answer is to change fluid and recalibrate. However, since I received a good bill of health from two different BMW master tech's I left it alone and bumped up my tire pressure in all 4 corners. That has definitely improved the sensation. I'm at right about 60k miles so I'll probably change the fluid anyway here shortly.
Interesting, also very concerning...

I believe it's the diameter that affects it, so increasing or decreasing the pressures could certainly improve or potentially fix it from what I've understood.

I'll attempt to measure my rear tyres vs my new tyres, as I've read some tyres are actually bigger or smaller than what's actually marked on the sidewall.

I have a friend with some BMW software, I can attempt a recalibration but was hit with a low voltage problem, I think I have an unrelated battery problem to resolve too.
Appreciate 0