Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: In The Market For A New One

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIEZON View Post
Turner Motorsport confirmed that the catted down pipe would also fail inspections. So why do they even make a catted one? I ordered the straight pipe hopefully that will improve the sound. I then have to see if the catted down pipe from ultimate racing would fit. They are checking to see if it would work for me in NJ. They are a lot cheaper than SuperSprint catted down pipe which is like $1,800!
Straight pipes (will remove resonator and muffler on your exhaust system) and will def sound the loudest you can.

Catted Downpipes (less smell less power less sound) but more than stock (expensive option to avoid a little smell)

Catless (best way to go more power more sound a little smell when idle) (cheaper than catted and more to gain)

Yes I believe Catted will prob fail inspections unless you have a Software Cat Delete (ECU flash can do this for ex.)

UltimateRacing DP will definitely fit 100% !
Thank you again for your great insights!