View Single Post
      08-31-2014, 04:12 PM   #3
tuatua
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 X3 28d

1) You share one vehicle and take turns driving. You have the option of having your spouse in the car or not when you drive. My wife and I decided to drive alone. I enjoyed watching her drive the course when it was her turn.

2) The Marriott is very nice and the BMW rate isn't bad. It might be convenient just to spend the extra night there.

3) Spend some time in downtown Asheville. Great restraurants, gallaries, and shops to poke around in. Asheville has the most Art Deco archetecture in the US after Miami. Take a drive on the Blue Ride Parkway. Have a nice lunch or dinner at the Pisgah Inn (15 miles south) or visit Mt Mitchell, the highest mountain east of the Mississippi (30 miles north).

4) We had cilajet on an earlier BMW purchase, including dent and ding. We didn't get it on our latest purchase. If you want paint protection either have an independent shop do it or do it yourself. I put Opticoat on our 2015 X3. Gave it a thorough wash, clayed the car, and put the Opticoat on in a morning -- $70! Pay for any dent/ding removal when/if it happens.
Appreciate 0