View Single Post
      08-24-2015, 12:50 PM   #36
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Performance Data from Island Dragway 21 Aug 2015 (images of actual slips submitted via PM)

As hsrashid5 participated last Friday in his F10 535i xDr, an Acceleration curve was prepared for that model type and is included. As mentioned previously it is clear the simulation is over-estimating engine efficiency (using 0.792 in the construct) to a slight degree in all model types. However, as Crash had shown previously with his stock X3 - 35i runs, the track data mirrors the sim's reference curve well - just at a different set point. So once one validates their 'stock' runs against the model's curve, it should prove easier to identify how each modification affects performance on their vehicle type. If you can recall the specific settings you ran with for each of your nine runs (and include here as refererence), Rob, it might assist others who have your setup (or are considering such) as to what they might expect since you have now provided 'real-world' data. I placed all of the runs in chronologic order based on the 'Round number' as written on each ticket if that helps.
Attached Images

Last edited by Max Well; 09-09-2015 at 02:31 PM.. Reason: Now using the actual drag slip times rather than subtracting the R/T
Appreciate 2