View Single Post
      04-19-2011, 11:50 AM   #15
mrow
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

My girlfriend got about 6% off MSRP considering the extra they gave her over book value of her trade in.

MSRP for a 28i with metallic paint, premium package, heated front seats and heated steering wheel came to $42,315. They gave her $1000 off MSRP and an extra $1500 for her trade in over book(which for her beat up old car was about an extra 40%). There was also a $500 dollar accessories credit but that was a BMW corporate promotion for people who went to one of the 'experience the difference' events hosted at the dealerships.

We bought from IG Burton in Milford, Delaware. We had a hard time getting them to go much under MSRP so we got a quick quote from a dealer in northern DE which we then got IG Burton to top. I bought my 1 Series from there and they took very good care of me so I wanted to give them the business if possible.

Speaking of if anyone on the DelMarVa peninsula/southern PA/southern NJ area is looking for a friendly dealer with people that don't try to scam you and willing to work out a deal see Jay Fausnaught at IG Burton. Tell him Mike Rowlinson sent you.

Last edited by mrow; 04-19-2011 at 04:57 PM..
Appreciate 0