View Single Post
      07-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #679
UncleJohn
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X3 xDrive28i

Coding Successes

Things looking great so far; had the software set up the other day and started coding this morning.

Started with windows/moonroof/mirrors close w Fob and had an issue with KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB. The cheat sheet says Aktiv/Werte=01 but on toggling to Aktiv, the werte value would default to 00 and it wouldnt save after i would manually change it to 01. It would not work after coding to the car; so I found that it saved if i left the werte value at 00, and it worked after saving.

I tried the tailgate close with fob next and everything saved great. It didn't work right away but after 15 minutes i tried it again and it closed with the remote.

I was getting pretty familiar with the software by this point so i did the tpms and idrive/camera disclaimers all in one shot. Speed in BC causes everything to cycle and i had to reset the time and date but everything else appeared to be stored still.

Overall experience has been great; the software is simple to install (thanks to the simple directions included with the files. and the coding is dead easy once you've coded 1-2 modules using the included instructions. Haven't had any issues with stuck ODBII plugs and the old dual core laptop running xp handles everything just fine.

shawn, april1, akiss all super friendly and supportive and showing great patience with us noobs

Looking to do A.S.S. memory next. Its not on the cheat sheet but im assuming it works the same as what's in the F10 Cheatsheet.

Is there a definitive list of whats compatible with the F25 from the F10 cheat sheet?
Appreciate 0