01-17-2014, 03:49 AM   #2434
GAJA
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 F25 MSport 35D

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanD1 View Post
Hi... I'm new on this forum as I've been over on the F30 UK area for a while. I've been looking at an X3 for the new family car and I've got a bit of a dilemma about if to order now or wait for the LCI. I've been given a really good deal on a 35d. On a PCP it's only working out £10 more than a 20D!

If the LCI build was from the beginning of april onwards, I could probably hold off, but if it was closer to the summer, I might not get the deal. There seems to be some contradicting info on the release of the LCI as it is to be unveiled at the NY auto show in April.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ian
Hi Ian,

If they start building in April, delivery is anything from 3 - 5 months from time of order so you are looking down the barrel of a September delivery, that is quite a wait. Has the Dealer given you any indication of the LCI delivery dates? mine is just a guess.

The LCI updates are in my opinion fairly minor and the engines are the same. I have a 35D, delivered end of Nov 13 and believe me, its all about the engine, it is stonking! I guess it depends on how much you want that extra power. Have you had a test drive yet? If you get the chance, try both, I think this would certainly help you decide.

Cheers.

GAJA
Appreciate 0