shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoudaniell View Post
Any idea why I still can't connect? The cable is legit, and has been working up until today. I'm not getting any connection notifications on the bottom right of windows 10 either when I connected my car to the Pc. Can't quite figure out what I'm doing wrong

EDIT: tried connecting a normal ethernet to the computer, and it takes it. So I don't think the problem is the computer.

This is what the car port looks like - does it look normal? Not sure if I should be concerned that I can see gold plates in a couple of the slots, but not all of them.
View post on imgur.com

If it is normal, then I'm wondering if the cable literally just gave out after a few uses? Is that common?
No idea, really. It could very well be the cable. I always have a spare as backup in case. Being less than $20 a cable, its worth it.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0