View Single Post
      01-07-2013, 11:54 AM   #8
am36
Squadron Leader
England
Rep
Drives: X3 2.0d M Sport - DSB Manual

Agree with a couple of comments especially heated seats (in the front as a minimum).

Talking about seats - I really prefer the sports seats, they give you much more 'lateral' support and imo are more comfortable.

Also - Extended storage is as close to a bargain as you get with BMW!

The brushed aluminium (internal) trim was imo much nicer than the standard trim.

Personally if there was one thing I would drop to make way for one of the above - it would be the sunblinds.

Great spec regardless and nice to see a SB on here - should go with the leather colour you have chosen really well.

Re. xLine, I seem to remember reading mixed reviews on the forum. At the day end its all personal preference though - and its your cash!
Good luck!

PS - I posted something similar to the OP and ended up adding the Xenon's and DAB to my order - but really glad I did!
- F25 2.0d M Sport manual, DSB, black leather with fineline wave wood, Pan Sunroof, 368 M alloys, exterior trim and rails in matt aluminium, reversing camera, sun protection glass, windscreen with grey shade band, heated front seats, extended storage, powered tailgate, Xenon's, bluetooth c/w USB, DAB.
Appreciate 0