Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCubsGo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briant73 View Post
Congratulations, look forward to hearing how you like it and seeing pictures.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohead52 View Post
Congratulations on your excellent combination of the F25 and the E46. Two of the Great Ones!
Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard in NC View Post
Wow, that's fast, I ordered mine that Monday and still don't even have a production number.

This will blow you away as it did me...... the new X3 arrived at the dealership this evening (10 days from order to delivery) . Our Salesman stated the quickest delivery he had seen before was 10 days as well. We're floored that our new X3 went from a pile of parts to an assembled and delivered BMW in only 10 days.

Due to work commitments we can't pick her up until Saturday , but we'll be there the minute the dealership opens this weekend.

I had our guy take a phone picture and forward it on. It looks like all the snow we received here in Chicago melted on her once it was moved indoors. I'll post some much better pictures once we take delivery and I properly clean it and hand wash with ONR (our Salesman knows I'm a weekend warrior detailer) . I just love the "Sold" sticker hanging from the rear-view mirror.

I'm in Chicago as well--Lakeview. My car is black on black with the 19"s. I'll be seeing you around.
Appreciate 0