Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3CS

Garage List
2021 BMW X3  [0.00]
2023 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundle View Post
Why not get a CPO E92 now, then, in four years, go pimping with your graduation money.
I was thinking about going that route (only for an E90) but it still comes down to I don't want to get a car when I know for a fact that the new ones are coming out within a year. I was going to buy my sister's E92 from her because she's trading it in, but it doesn't have lumbar support or sport seats, so I thought about it and said thanks but no thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd View Post
the new x3 is great after reading some reviews. it looks great in person, a much better small SUV, something that is modern and wont get out dated for awhile. it also has LED angel eyes and available n54 with X drive. Awesome new little truck. and if your waiting for an f30 it will be awhile.
I know, and I was thinking that the panoramic moonroof would be really nice as my current vehicle doesn't have one. F30 should be available by next fall. Also, X3 uses N55 not N54. Love the LED angel eyes. I've been thinking about this constantly since yesterday and I actually saw an M-sport X3 for the first time a couple days ago and it was really nice looking. I think that that's what I'm going to do.
Appreciate 0