View Single Post
      04-20-2018, 04:23 PM   #160
supreetsingh
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 35i - 2013

Hi Guys

I got my car washed bumper to bumper from someone. They did the Engine wash too.

After that and even on the day i have to pick up car , Engine Lights , Drive train malfunction with all other lights come up. They told me its because its recently washed let it dry up. I took car back home and for 3 days the problem remain the same driving without power and not starting up early in morning.

On 4th day onward the problem dint happen. But again after 2-3 weeks engine light came up with drive train malfunction. I got it checked with other mechanic , he reset the sensors.

But after a week finally they drive train malfunction light come up with other flat tire inactive and chassis stabilization lights . This time even if you start again, its not going. I had to take car back home carefully. And it stays there overnight. But in morning when i tried to start my Car, its not starting up and second its throwing some black smoke from muffler.

WHat do you guys think can be the issue.?
I have peoples choice warranty of Gold package but except High Tech Electronic coverage.
I am a little worried now.

Car kms - 125k
Fuel - Reserved.
Model - BMW X3 35i
Year - 2013
Weather = -9 feels like
Appreciate 0