tuco44
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive M Perf Edtn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDS2015 View Post
Hi all,

I'm currently thinking about trading in my current SUV on an X3. I was originally planning on waiting until the F30 comes out until trading it in next fall but new developments have arisen that are making me rethink that. My current SUV is a 2006 Nissan Xterra that is just approaching 90,000 km. It's starting to give me more serious troubles than I want and I always told myself that when that started to happen I was going to ditch it.

So, basically I want to know: how do you guys like your X3's? Any reliability issues or quality issues I should know about? I'm thinking about ordering within the next month so N20 is out of the question and I want M-sport so all I can get is the 35i (in Canada). Any issues with the N55 and 8-speed auto combo? Currently have an N55 in my dad's E92 and I love it!

What'd you guys think of Deep Sea Blue with Havana leather (Mojave) in M-sport?

All opinions are welcome, I would like to make as informed of a decision as possible.
I love my new X3 35i MSport (and I had an E90 M3 before). The N55/8 spd tranny is sweet together, smooth and fast!!

DSB is pretty, and Havana would be good with it.