bmwe34m5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E34 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matthew
Quote:
Originally Posted by WULFFZA View Post
Great pictures. I see myself in one of them..
Tell us more about the cars and coffee meets in Red Bank?
Thank you! I picked up a new lens specifically to shoot the show, loved it... Hopefully you are not the guy holding up the iPad to take pics.

As for Red Bank, we typically meet on the 2nd Saturday of the month at The Grove on Rt. 35. People usually start arriving around 8:30 and it goes until about 11am or so. Lots of Porsches, and a decent number of Ferraris usually show up. Stole this from an older thread:

Quote:
Time: 8:30AM - 10:30AM
Date: Saturday July 9th
Place: The Grove in Shrewsbury (there is a Starbucks)
Address: 597 Route 35 Shrewsbury, NJ 07702

We had a nice showing last time with some new faces from here on FChat as well as from the Jersey Shore PCA. Let's keep growing...

A few requests:
1) We park in the row of parking spaces which runs alongside Hwy 35N. By parking further away from the Starbucks we won't mix as easily with wide car drivin', SUV luvin' shoppers and coffee seekers. Added potential bonus - folks driving past in nice cars should see us more easily and stop. Hello Gallardo and 599GTB drivers!
2) Please obey all posted speed, traffic and parking signs.

Let's try to make this gathering a little less random - still very casual but less random. The second Saturday of every month has been suggested, with the third Saturday a "rain date" of sorts.

Spread the word! I look forward to seeing the normal crew again and hopefully some new faces and neat cars.

Check out our Facebook site - Red Bank Cars & Coffee (https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk...12747978815355)

Scott
Very nice pics What camera and lens were you using? And what was your WB setting?
Appreciate 0