View Single Post
      12-12-2015, 07:18 PM   #1
JSGR8
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 X3 xDrive28i

Anxiously waiting for X3...a few questions...need help.

Hello all,

First time BMW owner; new member here. Also from Canada.

Placed my order Nov 20th. It's only been three weeks, but I can hardly wait! The wait is making me so anxious! I'm hoping to take delivery before the end of the month. Fingers crossed.

I was torn between Blue and Mineral White for days. Finally settled on MW, mocha leather, and anthracite trim. Still not sure I made the right colour choice. Lol. I wanted the M-sport package, but couldn't justify the additional $5K, so just went with the Enhanced package, and leather.

First question is for those that are financing through BMWFS...when I signed, the finance rate was 3.9%. The rate has since dropped to 2.9% for December. If I take delivery in December, I know I will get the lower rate, but what if delivery doesn't happen until January 2016 and the rate goes back up to 3.9%? Can I request the lowest rate between time of purchase and date of delivery? Anyone go through this scenario?

Second question, what's the tint percentage that comes on the windows? I was asked if wanted to tint the car after I signed. Wish I had negotiated the price of the tint as well.

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0